Section 554.111, Florida Statutes 2001
(1) The department shall charge the following fees:
(a) For an applicant for a certificate of competency, the initial application fee shall be $50, and the annual renewal fee shall be $30. The fee for examination shall be $50.
(b) For certificate inspections conducted by the department:
1. For power boilers and high pressure, high temperature water boilers of:
4,000 square feet or less
heating surface ....... $60
More than 4,000 square feet
heating surface and less than
10,000 square feet of
heating surface ....... $70
10,000 square feet or more
heating surface ....... $90
2. For heating boilers:
Without a manhole ....... $40
With a manhole ....... $70
3. For hot water supply boilers ....... $40
(c) For issuance of a compliance
certificate without a
department inspection ....... $30
(d) Duplicate certificates or
address changes ....... $5
(2) Not more than an amount equal to one certificate inspection fee shall be charged or collected for any and all boiler inspections in any inspection period, except as otherwise provided in ss. 554.1011-554.115.
(a) When it is necessary to make a special trip to observe the application of a hydrostatic test, an additional fee equal to the fee for a certificate inspection of the boiler shall be charged.
(b) All other inspections, including shop inspections, surveys, and inspections of secondhand boilers made by the chief inspector or a deputy inspector, shall be charged at the rate of not less than $270 for one-half day of 4 hours, and $500 for 1 full day of 8 hours, plus travel, hotel, and incidental expenses in accordance with chapter 112.
(3) The chief inspector shall deposit all fees received pursuant to ss. 554.1011-554.115 into the Insurance Commissioner's Regulatory Trust Fund.
History.--s. 11, ch. 87-361; s. 1, ch. 88-303; s. 11, ch. 89-233; s. 4, ch. 91-429.