Section 634.3123, Florida Statutes 2009
634.3123 Grounds for disapproval of forms.--The office shall disapprove any form filed under s. 634.312 or withdraw any previous approval if the form:
(1) Is in violation of or does not comply with this part.
(2) Contains or incorporates by reference, when such incorporation is otherwise permissible, any inconsistent, ambiguous, or misleading clauses or exceptions or conditions which deceptively affect the risk purported to be assumed in the general coverage of the contract.
(3) Has any title, heading, or other indication of its provisions which is misleading.
(4) Is printed or otherwise reproduced in such a manner as to render any material provision of the form illegible.
(5) Provides that the cost of renewal exceeds the then-current cost for new warranty contracts or impose a fee for inspection of the premises.
History.--ss. 11, 33, ch. 83-323; s. 1, ch. 84-94; s. 3, ch. 86-75; s. 47, ch. 88-166; s. 35, ch. 91-106; s. 20, ch. 93-195; s. 1465, ch. 2003-261.