Section 651.015, Florida Statutes 2001
651.015 Administration; forms; fees; rules; fines.--The administration of this chapter is vested in the department, which shall:
(1) Prepare and furnish all forms necessary under the provisions of this chapter in relation to applications for provisional certificates of authority, certificates of authority or renewals thereof, statements, examinations, and other required reports.
(2) Collect in advance, and the applicant shall pay in advance, the following fees:
(a) At the time of filing an application for a certificate of authority, an application fee in the amount of $75 for each facility.
(b) At the time of filing the annual report required by s. 651.026, a fee in the amount of $100 for each year or part thereof for each facility.
(c) A late fee not to exceed $50 a day for each day of noncompliance.
(d) A fee to cover the actual cost of a credit report and fingerprint processing.
(e) At the time of filing an application for a provisional certificate of authority, a fee in the amount of $50.
(3) Adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement the provisions of this chapter.
(4) Impose administrative fines and penalties pursuant to this chapter.
(5) Deposit all fees and fines collected under the provisions of this chapter into the Insurance Commissioner's Regulatory Trust Fund.
History.--s. 1, ch. 77-323; s. 249, ch. 79-400; ss. 2, 25, ch. 81-292; s. 2, ch. 81-318; s. 3, ch. 83-265; ss. 2, 31, 33, 35, ch. 83-328; s. 1, ch. 87-136; s. 12, ch. 93-22; s. 3, ch. 97-229; s. 217, ch. 98-200.