Section 784.047, Florida Statutes 2003
784.047 Penalties for violating protective injunction against violators.--A person who willfully violates an injunction for protection against repeat violence or dating violence, issued pursuant to s. 784.046, or a foreign protection order accorded full faith and credit pursuant to s. 741.315 by:
(1) Refusing to vacate the dwelling that the parties share;
(2) Going to the petitioner's residence, school, place of employment, or a specified place frequented regularly by the petitioner and any named family or household member;
(3) Committing an act of repeat violence or dating violence against the petitioner;
(4) Committing any other violation of the injunction through an intentional unlawful threat, word, or act to do violence to the petitioner; or
(5) Telephoning, contacting, or otherwise communicating with the petitioner directly or indirectly, unless the injunction specifically allows indirect contact through a third party;
commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
History.--s. 7, ch. 95-195; s. 9, ch. 97-155; s. 22, ch. 2002-55.