For the purpose of administering this chapter, regulating the public parks, monuments and memorials of this state, the state is divided into five park regions which are defined as:
(1) FIRST REGION.—The Counties of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Bay, Washington, Holmes, Jackson, Calhoun, Gulf, Gadsden, Liberty, Franklin, Wakulla, Leon, and Jefferson shall constitute the First Park Region.
(2) SECOND REGION.—The Counties of Madison, Taylor, Hamilton, Suwannee, Lafayette, Dixie, Levy, Gilchrist, Columbia, Baker, Union, Bradford, Alachua, Marion, Putnam, Clay, Duval, Nassau, and St. Johns shall constitute the Second Park Region.
(3) THIRD REGION.—The Counties of Citrus, Sumter, Lake, Hernando, Pasco, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Manatee, Hardee, Highlands, Sarasota, DeSoto, Charlotte, and Glades shall constitute the Third Park Region.
(4) FOURTH REGION.—The Counties of Flagler, Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Brevard, Indian River, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, and Martin shall constitute the Fourth Park Region.
(5) FIFTH REGION.—The Counties of Lee, Hendry, Palm Beach, Collier, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe shall constitute the Fifth Park Region.