(1) No person shall drive a vehicle onto or from any limited access roadway except at such entrances and exits as are established by public authority.
(2) Except as provided herein, no person shall operate upon a limited access facility any bicycle, motor-driven cycle, animal-drawn vehicle, or any other vehicle which by its design or condition is incompatible with the safe and expedient movement of traffic.
(3) No person shall ride any animal upon any portion of a limited access facility.
(4) No person shall operate a bicycle on the roadway or along the shoulder of an interstate highway.
(5) A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.