For the purposes of ss. 593.101-593.117, the term:
(1) “Department” means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
(2) “Commercial cotton grower” means a person who is engaged in and has an economic risk in the business of producing, or causing to be produced, cotton for market.
(3) “Eradication zone” means a geographical area designated by the department as an eradication zone.
(4) “Noncommercial or volunteer cotton” means cotton intended for purposes other than processing.
(5) “Regulated article” means an article carrying or capable of carrying the boll weevil.