(1) A limited liability company may revoke its dissolution at any time prior to the expiration of 120 days following the effective date of the articles of dissolution.
(2) Revocation of dissolution shall be authorized in the same manner as the dissolution was authorized.
(3) After revocation of dissolution is authorized, the limited liability company may revoke the dissolution by delivering articles of revocation of dissolution to the Department of State for filing, together with a copy of its articles of dissolution, that set forth:
(a) The name of the limited liability company.
(b) The effective date of the dissolution that was revoked.
(c) The date that the revocation of dissolution was authorized.
(4) Revocation of dissolution is effective upon the effective date of the articles of revocation of dissolution.
(5) When the revocation of dissolution is effective, it relates back to and takes effect as of the effective date of the dissolution and the limited liability company resumes carrying on its business as if dissolution never occurred.