The Department of State may commence a proceeding under s. 617.1531 to revoke the certificate of authority of a foreign corporation authorized to conduct its affairs in this state if:
(1) The foreign corporation has failed to file its annual report with the Department of State by 5 p.m. Eastern Time on the third Friday in September.
(2) The foreign corporation does not pay, within the time required by this act, any fees, taxes, or penalties imposed by this act or other law.
(3) The foreign corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for 30 days or more.
(4) The foreign corporation does not notify the Department of State under s. 617.1508 or s. 617.1509 that its registered agent has resigned or that its registered office has been discontinued within 30 days after the date of such resignation or discontinuance.
(5) An incorporator, director, officer, or agent of the foreign corporation signed a document he or she knew was false in any material respect with intent that the document be delivered to the Department of State for filing.
(6) The department receives a duly authenticated certificate from the secretary of state or other official having custody of corporate records in the jurisdiction under the law of which the foreign corporation is incorporated stating that it has been dissolved or disappeared as the result of a merger.
(7) The foreign corporation has failed to answer truthfully and fully, within the time prescribed by this act, interrogatories propounded by the Department of State.