(1) A limited partnership or a foreign limited partnership authorized to transact business in this state shall deliver to the Department of State for filing an annual report that states:
(a) The name of the limited partnership or, if a foreign limited partnership, the name under which the foreign limited partnership is registered to transact business in this state.
(b) The street and mailing address of the limited partnership or foreign limited partnership, the name of its registered agent in this state, and the street address of its registered office in this state.
(c) The name and business address of each general partner. Each general partner that is not an individual must be organized or otherwise registered with the Department of State as required by law, must maintain an active status, and must not be dissolved, revoked, or withdrawn.
(d) Federal Employer Identification number.
(e) Any additional information that is necessary or appropriate to enable the Department of State to carry out the provisions of this act.
(2) Information in an annual report must be current as of the date the annual report is delivered to the Department of State for filing.
(3) The first annual report must be delivered to the Department of State between January 1 and May 1 of the year following the calendar year in which a limited partnership was formed or a foreign limited partnership was authorized to transact business. An annual report must be delivered to the Department of State between January 1 and May 1 of each subsequent calendar year.
(4) If an annual report does not contain the information required in subsection (1), the Department of State shall promptly notify the reporting limited partnership or foreign limited partnership and return the report to it for correction. If the report is corrected to contain the information required in subsection (1) and delivered to the Department of State within 30 days after the effective date of the notice, it is timely delivered.
(5) If a filed annual report contains the address of a designated office, name of a registered agent, or registered office address which differs from the information shown in the records of the Department of State immediately before the filing, the differing information in the annual report is considered a statement of change under s. 620.1115.