(1) Policy forms and any amendments thereto must be filed with the office within 30 days after their use by the insurer. A policy may not provide coverage of the acceleration of payments due under the guaranteed obligations, including any payment in advance of scheduled maturity to be made by the issuer of the guaranteed obligations at the sole option of the owner of the guaranteed obligations, unless the acceleration is at the sole option of the insurer. Each policy must disclose that the insurance provided by the policy is not covered by the Florida Insurance Guaranty Association created under part II of chapter 631. The commission may prescribe additional minimum policy provisions which are determined by the commission to be necessary or appropriate to protect policyholders, claimants, obligees, or indemnitees.
(2) Rates may not be excessive, inadequate, unfairly discriminatory, destructive of competition, or detrimental to the solvency of the insurer.
(3) Criteria and guidelines used by insurers transacting financial guaranty insurance in establishing rating categories and ranges of rates to be used must be filed with the office for information prior to their use by the insurer.
(4) All such filings must be available for public inspection at the office.
(5) This section is in lieu of the requirements of ss. 627.062 and 627.410.