A person who willfully violates an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence, issued pursuant to s. 784.046, or a foreign protection order accorded full faith and credit pursuant to s. 741.315 by:
(1) Refusing to vacate the dwelling that the parties share;
(2) Going to the petitioner’s residence, school, place of employment, or a specified place frequented regularly by the petitioner and any named family or household member;
(3) Committing an act of repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence against the petitioner;
(4) Committing any other violation of the injunction through an intentional unlawful threat, word, or act to do violence to the petitioner; or
(5) Telephoning, contacting, or otherwise communicating with the petitioner directly or indirectly, unless the injunction specifically allows indirect contact through a third party;
commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.