Section 408.917, Florida Statutes 2004
408.917 Evaluation of the pilot project.--The Agency for Health Care Administration, in consultation with the steering committee, shall conduct or contract for an evaluation of the pilot project under the guidance and oversight of the steering committee. The agency shall ensure that the evaluation is submitted to the Governor and Legislature by January 1, 2004. The evaluation report must address at least the following questions:
(1) What has been the impact of the pilot project on improving access to the process of determining eligibility?
(2) Based on the experience of the pilot project, what is the projected cost of statewide implementation?
(3) What has been the impact of the pilot project on the caseload trends in publicly funded programs and what is the projected impact of statewide implementation?
(4) How has the implementation of the pilot project affected customer satisfaction with access to eligibility determination for state-funded health services?
(5) Does the experience of the pilot project support continued expansion of the concept?
(6) What changes or modifications to the concepts of the pilot project are recommended for future sites?
History.--s. 6, ch. 2002-223.