Section 526.50, Florida Statutes 2009
526.50 Definition of terms.--As used in this part:
(1) "Brake fluid" means the fluid intended for use as the liquid medium through which force is transmitted in the hydraulic brake system of a vehicle operated upon the highways.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
(3) "Sell" includes give, distribute, barter, exchange, trade, keep for sale, offer for sale or expose for sale, in any of their variant forms.
(4) "Labeling" includes all written, printed or graphic representations, in any form whatsoever, imprinted upon or affixed to any container of brake fluid.
(5) "Container" means any receptacle in which brake fluid is immediately contained when sold, but does not mean a carton or wrapping in which a number of such receptacles are shipped or stored or a tank car or truck.
(6) "Permit year" means a period of 12 months commencing July 1 and ending on the next succeeding June 30.
(7) "Registrant" means any manufacturer, packer, distributor, seller, or other person who has registered a brake fluid with the department.
History.--s. 1, ch. 61-390; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 79, ch. 92-291.