(1) Debentures of an authority shall be authorized by its resolution and may be issued in one or more series and shall bear such dates, mature at such times, bear an average interest cost rate net of federal subsidies not exceeding the rate established according to s. 215.84, be in such denominations, be in such form, either coupon or registered, carry such conversion or registration privileges, have such rank or priority, be executed in such manner, be payable in such medium of payment, at such places and be subject to such terms of redemption, with or without premium, as such resolution or its trust indenture may provide.
(2) The debentures may be sold at public sale held after notice published once at least 5 days prior to such sale in a newspaper having a general circulation in the city and in a financial newspaper published in the City of Chicago, Illinois, or in the City of New York, New York; however, such debentures may be sold to the Federal Government at private sale without any public advertisement.
(3) In the event an offer of an issue of debentures at public sale produces no bid, or in the event all bids received are rejected, the authority is authorized to negotiate for the sale of such debentures under such rates and terms as are acceptable; however, upon their sale, the State Board of Administration shall be notified, and no such bonds shall be so sold or delivered on terms less favorable than the terms contained in any bids rejected at the public sale thereof, or the terms contained in the notice of public sale if no bids were received at such public sale.
(4) In case any of the commissioners or officers of the authority whose signatures appear on any debentures or coupons shall cease to be such commissioners or officers before the delivery of such debentures, such signatures shall, nevertheless, be valid and sufficient for all purposes, the same as if such commissioners or officers had remained in office until such delivery. Any provision of any law to the contrary notwithstanding, any debentures issued pursuant to this chapter shall be fully negotiable.
(5) In any suit, action, or proceedings involving the validity or enforceability of any debenture of an authority or the security therefor, any such debenture reciting in substance that it has been issued by the authority to aid in financing a housing project to provide dwelling accommodations for persons of low income shall be conclusively deemed to have been issued for a housing project of such character; and said project shall be conclusively deemed to have been planned, located, and constructed in accordance with the purposes and provisions of this chapter.