Each of the following acts constitutes a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083:
(1) Practicing athletic training for compensation without holding an active license under this part.
(2) Using or attempting to use an athletic trainer license that has been suspended or revoked.
(3) Knowingly employing unlicensed persons in the practice of athletic training.
(4) Obtaining or attempting to obtain an athletic trainer license by misleading statements or knowing misrepresentation.
(5) Using the title “athletic trainer” without being licensed under this part.