(9) The prohibition against employees of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs being licensed as life agents or health agents, under s. 626.788 or s. 626.833.
(10) The prohibition against licensed life agents or health agents who are members of the United States Armed Services selling insurance products to those of a lower military rank, under s. 626.789 or s. 626.834.
(12) The code of ethics for life insurance agents, as set forth in s. 626.797.
(13) The prohibition against the designation of a life insurance agent or his or her family member as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy sold to an individual other than a family member under s. 626.798.
(14) Any other licensing requirement, restriction, or prohibition designated a consumer protection by the Chief Financial Officer, but not inconsistent with the requirements of Subtitle C of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, 15 U.S.C.A. ss. 6751 et seq.
History.—s. 5, ch. 2002-206; s. 909, ch. 2003-261; s. 4, ch. 2004-374; s. 6, ch. 2005-257; s. 45, ch. 2010-175.